Transformers Mediocrity Transformers Mediocrity

Amusing!

I really enjoyed the comedy you implemented in your movie, it made me laugh on several occassions. The animation was good, not great, but it was good enough in contrast to the amazing voice acting you acquired. The movie flowed well, and the script you wrote was definitely fun to follow. My only ciritcism is to add more character to the autobots by animating them more expressively. Oh and it's spelled "focus" haha. Grreat job!

Space Alligator Episode 1 Space Alligator Episode 1

Hmm

I'm guessing this was a joke amongst the a group of friends, telling by the author's comments. I think it's needless to say that this was not good, but I think it's important for you to realize that this was a blatant copy of family guy. The animation of the man is identical to the way family guy made fun of star trek's william shatner, and the repeating of the "oh snap" and "oh no" has been done by family guy many, many times. Also the attempt at the random comments being used as a comic technique failed miseraby, again another family guy reference. I'm hope there isn't an episode 2 on the way...or rather, there shouldn't be.

tlgmedia responds:

NO, this is NOT a blatant copy of Family Guy. I was NOT inspired by Family Guy while writing this. I find the insinuation that we ripped off Family Guy for any reason, even to make a cartoon that's intentionally stupid, personally insulting. You ought to be ashamed.

"Winter" "Winter"

Sherby! :)

Awesome to see you back at work...i missed your stuff. You really improved in your drawings and especially animation. Still making those twisted movies, and i love them : )

Sherbalex responds:

holy moses where have YOU been?!

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Excellent job!

That was very amusing and creative, and had me laughing throughout. The sound was very impressive, especially when the two animals stopped midway through their chase and they stopped to rest. Very well done. I saw the ending coming, but that's okay. It still served its purpose, and that was to provide laughter! Keep them coming.

Hand Job Hand Job

Great humour

I really didn't expect that, which is why it was so funny! The mixture of live action and animation was well done, and the comedic timing was superb. I hope to see more from you in the future : )

Ink Blot Ink Blot

Good job

Awsome piece of work you got here, you have some serious talent. My only complaint is that the character is too simple, move it up a notch and give the character personality, whether it's hair, clothes or fat, just give it a try, i'm sure you'll make it look awsome. Join a forum to expand your animation skills, like the synj forum, or eatpoo, they are great places to learn a lot of stuff you wouldn't of learnt by urself :)

Green Brown Green Brown

Yay

You've imporved greatly, and continue to awe us at the forums! (synj forums) Keep up the great work and make more, MUCH MUCH MORE :)

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Mmmmm....synjy that was awsome

Wonder why I didn't review this before. Glad to know I had some part in this and good luck with your short but brilliant career :)

"Chickens" "Chickens"

I love you pika

And I love this animation. Good job sherb, those weeklies are really helping you improve :D

A Nightmare Without You A Nightmare Without You

It was O.K.

It didn't really work for me, the song was good but the animation ruined it. The animation was all over the place, and was it just me or was the bear continusly shrinking? I know fbf may be a bit hard to keep proportioned, but the onion skin isn't there for no reason you know? Anyways, the ending was good I enjoyed the overall concept and congradulations on your feature. You might want to work on your art too, the boy looks 13...unless you were aiming for that.