Transformers Mediocrity Transformers Mediocrity

Amusing!

I really enjoyed the comedy you implemented in your movie, it made me laugh on several occassions. The animation was good, not great, but it was good enough in contrast to the amazing voice acting you acquired. The movie flowed well, and the script you wrote was definitely fun to follow. My only ciritcism is to add more character to the autobots by animating them more expressively. Oh and it's spelled "focus" haha. Grreat job!

Space Alligator Episode 1 Space Alligator Episode 1

Hmm

I'm guessing this was a joke amongst the a group of friends, telling by the author's comments. I think it's needless to say that this was not good, but I think it's important for you to realize that this was a blatant copy of family guy. The animation of the man is identical to the way family guy made fun of star trek's william shatner, and the repeating of the "oh snap" and "oh no" has been done by family guy many, many times. Also the attempt at the random comments being used as a comic technique failed miseraby, again another family guy reference. I'm hope there isn't an episode 2 on the way...or rather, there shouldn't be.

tlgmedia responds:

NO, this is NOT a blatant copy of Family Guy. I was NOT inspired by Family Guy while writing this. I find the insinuation that we ripped off Family Guy for any reason, even to make a cartoon that's intentionally stupid, personally insulting. You ought to be ashamed.

"Winter" "Winter"

Sherby! :)

Awesome to see you back at work...i missed your stuff. You really improved in your drawings and especially animation. Still making those twisted movies, and i love them : )

Sherbalex responds:

holy moses where have YOU been?!

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Well done

It was fun and had its moments, but the main problem was that the shooting was a tad slow, and that made the game hard. I wouldn't have enough money to upgrade as quickly as the birds began increasing their poop content, so I would lose within the first 5 rounds. Slightly frustrating, but it was fun enough to keep trying!

Nightmare Nightmare

Good job

I liked this game, really fun and addictive. I got all the way to the goat, then I lost. One problem, the opening scene was way to shaky. Eever consider using an onion skin? But it did have great animation, and the programming was superb. But the second gun didn't always fire, o well...

Punch Bag Punch Bag

o.O

Looks like U traced over synj's game...then again I could be wrong. Maybe U were looking at the game while drawing in flash. I prefer tracing then looking and drawing.

Misty Hollow (Full) Misty Hollow (Full)

Awsome

Just plain awsome, very sexy and made me very horny. I'll go f*ck a unsuspecting racoon now, bye!